Last Updated: December 13, 2021
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. We collect certain information from and about you when you visit our Site. This information is further described below. Information we collect includes:
- Personal Identifiers and online identifiers such as your name, business address, phone number, e-mail address; browser and device information such as such as your device’s Internet protocol (“IP”) address; unique device identifiers as well as hardware or operating system device identifiers (e.g., IDFA for iOS and AAID for Android); and information about the type of Internet browser, browser language and operating system you use; connection type (wired or Wi-Fi); the region where your device is located; network to which your device is connected; geo-IP data; and the mobile carrier (if available).
- Information about your behavior on this Site regarding your browsing, usage, and interactions, such as information that allows us to identify browsers and devices we have interacted with previously, the website you came from before and visited after, and information related to the pages you are viewing on the Site.
- Cookie Information – we may set cookies on your web browser (or use other technologies like clear gifs, web beacons or similar devices, including devices that function in the mobile environment) when you visit this Site. For details related to the cookies that we use as well as instructions for opting-out, click here.
- USE OF INFORMATION. We use the information we collect from or about you on our Site in the following ways:
- to contact you and/or provide information requested by you, including access to our newsletters, blogs, and other marketing information about the Client Services;
- to respond to applications and inquiries of prospective merchants and advertisers;
- to conduct internal analysis to provide and understand the audiences for, and improve the effectiveness of, our Site, the Client Services, and our marketing of the Client Services;
- to respond to inquiries and requests of our Site users.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we also collect, create, process and store information that is not personal information, such as sets of aggregate data and other generalized information, including de-identified information about Site browsing, usage and interactions that does not reveal or relate to your identity. We retain the right to use and disclose information that is not personal information in any manner permitted by law.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION. We disclose information about you and your usage of our Site as follows:
- to third parties that are providing services on our behalf. For example, (a) when you apply for participation as a merchant on our program, we may share information submitted by you with third party vendors to authenticate and/or supplement your application information; or (b) we may share information in connection with a sweepstakes, contest or other promotions you entered for the purposes of facilitating such promotion;
- to infrastructure, technology, operational and other service providers to help support the infrastructure necessary to operate the Site; or
We may also disclose information about you:
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- in response to a valid request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- if necessary to protect the vital interests or legal rights of another individual;
- in connection with a corporate reorganization or a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or asset; or
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- YOUR RIGHTS. If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of personal information we have collected from or about you, to the extent required by applicable laws, please reach out to us here. If you indicate that you would like to receive email marketing from us or you consented to receive email marketing messages, you may opt-out of receiving those communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below. We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. This Site collects information from business representatives related to Client Services offered to businesses. This Site is intended for business-to-business interactions only and is not intended for consumers. To the extent you are California consumer who has visited this Site and wish to exercise your right to delete or opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, please contact us here.
- SECURITY. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. This includes the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect data integrity, access and use. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information against any possible loss or unauthorized access.